Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gonna Get Married!


Sometimes (all the time) I can't even figure out how I got to this point in my life. I am so glad that I found Casey so young, and I can't wait to get married to him.
We just finished a 23 week class on marriage and it has already changed our relationship so much. Right after we finished, we started week one of the marriage prep books that Casey's parents gave to us when we got engaged. It was fun to already know a lot of the answers after finishing EE.
I love learning about the woman I am supposed to be and about the role God has designed for me. I love the role I have been given. I can't wait to carry out God's plans for me and to be the Godly wife that He has taught me to be. I love thinking about our sweet little home, making dinner, cleaning the bathroom, and welcoming Casey when he comes home.
Gosh, I am so so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment